Saturday, February 16, 2019
Thursday, January 17, 2019
This meet is organised every year to bring out the hidden talents of MBA students of our Country and also make them industry ready for future career prospects.During this interesting program, there will be events like Market Makers, Young Business Tycoons, Quizoholic, Finance, HR, Corporate Icon and Treasure Hunt for students of MBA all over India. Cash Prizes and Certificates will be distributed to winners and participants.
The above event is going to be organised in a grand way,in which a large number of students from various reputed institutions will have a great opportunity for knowledge transferamong them under the supervision of eminent faculty.
1.Corporate Icon (Individual participation):
It is an excellent platform for young managers to exhibit their talents, leadership skills,
knowledge, experience, professional powers, and creativity while preparing them to
become ‘Leaders of Tomorrow’.
2. Finance Event(3 members per team):
The Finance Event deals with the study of investments. It tests the investment capability
and money management skills.
3. HR Event(3 members per team):
For students of Human Resource Management, we provide a platform to showcase their
skills and knowledge in HR Trends & Concepts and create awareness regarding HR practices.
4. Market makers(3 members per team):
This competition brings out the marketing talent within and will test the students’ capability
in formulating different marketing strategies and concepts.
5. Quizoholic(3 members per team):
This competition provides a unique platform to students to exhibit their knowledge and
acumen, thereby, win recognition to excellence. Quizoholic has been designed as an
innovative and interactive programme to facilitate a copious flow of knowledge and ideas
packaged in exciting rounds.
6. Young Business Tycoons(3 members per team):
This competition provides a unique platform to students to exhibit their entrepreneurial
abilities. Here students have to come out an innovative business idea which is going to solve
a particular problem facing our society. 3 members per team
7.Treasure Hunt(3 members per team):
The Treasure Hunt (a fun-filled activity) is one of many different types of games for players
who try to find hidden objects or places by following a series of clues.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Participants can take part in as many events as they want.
2. No limit on the number of teams participating from each college.
3. All the participants must carry their college ID cards for the purpose of
4. Accommodation will be provided to the out station participants on prior notice
and on first come, first serve basis.
5. The decision of judges will be final and binding.
6. Participants should make their own arrangements for making presentations, if any
during various events.
7. Registration is free for all the participants.